Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Random Ramblings for my Blog...

Having played wargames for quite a number of years now since I was a mere boy, those of you that know me, know that was several years ago, I have finally decided to try and catch up with technology and some of my friends who have blogs, I must add that they are quite exceptional blogs (JJ's wargames & Welsh Wargamer in Devon) and please dont expect similar results from this I.T. iliterate fool, but I will try my best...

I try and game at least once a week with some friends on a Monday night, again this has being going on for some years now, and also I am an active member of the Devon Wargames Club gaming the second Saturday of every month in Exeter (Devon Wargames Blog), recently the woman in my life, "she who must be obeyed" says that I am allowed to have a semi permanent Wargames Room of my own, (unless the kids and the grand kids turn up) this allows me to invite some friends over to game at my house, I still have to pay them to come over, but monies are still to exchange hands and we are debating exchange rates... no really they are really like that... but joking aside I have some good buddies who enjoy gaming as much as I do, and we have some laughs and the associated jibes and friendly arguements over rules and our intereptations of said rules.

I love all periods of gaming, and have collections spanning most periods, but some of my favourite armies and forces are:-
28mm Sudan
28mm ACW
28mm Napoleonic
15mm WW2 Normandy 44/45, Early War British & Eastern Front etc...
28mm WW2
28mm Ancients
28mm Medieval
Boardgames etc...

Once we have a had chance to start playing some games in the room and I get the hang of this blogging jallopy I shall post pictures, scenarios, and some more ramblings...

So for now live long and game every spare minute you have...

No comments:

Post a Comment